About Adeyinka Awe:
A Bsc Graduate of Public Administration from Babcock University, Msc in view, Sustainable Development Practic, University of Ibadan, Strong communication skill, Ms office user, Team work spirit, Customer Service.
• Performing general office duties, including routing telephone calls or messages to appropriate staff, greeting the public, typing, proofreading, filing, sorting and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
• Responding to inquiries and researched and resolved problems related to transactions handled by the department.
• Checking accuracy and integrity of files and resolved errors.
• Obtaining signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
• Compiling and managing department records and files for prompt and efficient retrieval.
. Creative Director
Master of Science: Sustainable DevelopmentIn View
Bachelor of Science: Public Administration, 2017
Second Class Upper-Division
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Adeyinka Awe
Professionals from different sectors near Ibadan, Ibadan North West
Other users who are called Adeyinka
Jobs near Ibadan, Ibadan North West
Global Profilers ibadan, Nigeria
JOB TITLE/ · POSITION: · ACCOUNTANT · DEPARTMENT: · FINANCE DEPARTMENT · LOCATION: · LAGOS (IBADAN)Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are cur ...
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Oyo, Nigeria Full time
Job Description · The Bursar is the Chief Finance Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration on financial affairs. · Requirements · The ideal candi ...
Bond Chemist Limited Oyo, Nigeria Full time
Summary of Responsibilities · Ensure accounting transactions are carried out in line with best practices. · Prepare periodic financial statements and ensure same as true reflection of all accounting t ...