report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
Certificate in IT British Computer Society
• Managed and coordinate urgent (VIP) and complicated support issues.
• Acted as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
• Developed phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
• Managed front office processes and providing support for back office when needed.
• Coordinated and ensured all team members performed up to and beyond expectations.
• Built services relationship with customers and conducted service reviews for key customers.
• Ensuring SLA was duly met.
• Reviewed performance reports, service improvements, service quality and processes.
• Provided data and reports of daily and weekly KPIs.
• Monitored and managed phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
FRONT OFFICE ENGINEER RGS Worldwide For Huawei Technologies • Monitoring core nodes, Provider and Provide Edge routers.
• Monitoring Nokia RAN, Huawei RAN, IP CORE, EPC CORE domains.
• Daily check of performance counters.
• Analysis of traces on the IP interfaces towards the involved network elements.
• Troubleshooting subscriber complaints, trace, analysis and resolution.
• Routing protocol troubleshooting and configuration.
• Implementation of traffic filters using standard and extended access-list, prefix-list, site-to-site IPSec secured VPN.
IT SERVICE-DESK SUPPORT Global Manpower For Huawei Technologies • Conducting Standard IT Security Audits on all System Applications.
• Vulnerability scanning on systems.
• Citrix AD Users Security Audit.
• Implementing standard ISO 27001 policies.
• Installing, Configuring and management of Zabbix Server.
• DHCP Server Implementation using MAC Address filtering.
• Ensured availability of the network infrastructure and implementation of network infrastructure changes.
• Served as the central escalation point for all IT related issues
• Managed all user accounts and accesses, on-boarding and exit, using Microsoft Active Directory.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER Smile Communications Limited • Network/Equipment fault diagnosis, reporting, tracking, and keeping customers updated during the process.
• Prioritized and managed many open queries from the customer care and other departments using Atlassian JIRA.
• Performed technical surveys at new installation sites/field and support any deployments that have advanced requirements including; Private APNs, Public Static IPs, LANIP alignment with Smile IPs, Outdoor Installations.
• Troubleshooting User equipment and UICC/SIM card failures where possible, otherwise escalation to vendors for resolution or replacement.
• Participated in test and validation of field performance of new User, equipment models or batches, new firmware releases, new technologies prior to commercial launch in the field.
• Provided pre-sales technical support necessary to close new sales.
• Assisted in training of staffs and compiling procedural documentation.