About Samuel Oluleye:
A visionary problem solver. As a Director of Operations Management and Continuous Improvement, I am skilled in driving strategic business growth and operational excellence. With over 7 years of experience, including senior management roles and a proven track record in diverse sectors, I excel in leading cross-functional teams, developing corporate communication strategies, and fostering stakeholder engagement. My expertise in program management, project evaluation, and data analysis empowers me to deliver impactful results and enhance corporate brand and customer-centric culture. My commitment to continuous improvement and dynamic communication strategies positions me to contribute effectively to success in a global and rapidly evolving market.
A visionary accomplished senior leader with 7+ years of experience in various sectors, blending visionary innovation with cross-functional collaboration and progressive growth. Proven expertise in R&D, facility management, continuous improvement, customer care, and operations management. Possess a Master's degree in Architecture, driving efficient processes and enhancing bottom-line results. Track record includes spearheading digital transformation, improving production quality, leading customer care teams, managing facilities, and serving as COO for a start-up. Certified in LEAN Six Sigma Green belt, with a history of successful project management, strategic planning, and quality assurance. Eager to leverage skills in program management, project monitoring, and data analysis to contribute to a dynamic environment.
- First Degree in a related field, complemented by a Master's Degree in Architecture.
- Certified in LEAN Six Sigma Green belt, showcasing expertise in continuous improvement methodologies.
- Completed training in customer service and professionalism at Poise Nigeria, emphasizing strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in project management, contract management, negotiation, critical thinking, presentation, creativity, and problem-solving, developed through professional experience and coursework.
- Skilled in research planning and data analysis, enhancing ability to make informed decisions and drive strategic initiatives.
- Well-versed in cross-functional management, aligning with MTN's focus on collaborative leadership across diverse cultures and geographies.
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Samuel Oluleye
Professionals from different sectors near Lagos, Lagos
Other users who are called Samuel
Jobs near Lagos, Lagos
New Incentives Lagos, Nigeria Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childho ...
HRonwheels Lagos, Nigeria
Responsibilities: · Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure. · Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers. · Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contr ...
Jemi Neil Consulting Lagos, Nigeria Full time
Responsibilities: · Managing the ED's personal comfort and focus. · Monitor and protect her mental/emotional space so she can concentrate on her priorities per time. Know what those priorities are. · ...