About Anurag Shrivastava:
International work experienced Diagnostic Imaging Radiographer from India currently working in Nigeria as Manager Radiology.
- Currrently working as Manager Radiology at NigerianLabanese hospital Kano Nigeria from feb 1st 2023 .
- Managing all department includes xray,CT,MRI,MAMMO,DEXA C-ARM etc modalities with interpretations skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, supervise and coordinate delivery of patient care for assigned areas.
- Ensure compliance with clinical patient care standards, regulatory requirements and established policies and procedures.
- Actively support and promote a professional clinical model that encourages staff participation in the development of clinical standards.
- Assist Allied Health Executive with strategic planning for the department.
- Monitor the level of resources utilized in service delivery and determine the appropriateness of resource consumption for assigned areas.
- Develop action plan in conjunction with the Allied Health Executive to ensure balance among budget neutrality, resource efficiency and satisfaction with patient care delivery.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:(ASIA, AFRICA & UAE)
- Workwd as Chief Radiographer at Alliance Medical Centre, Datia (MP) India. Supervising patient schedule as well as CT/MRI procedures also teaching junior staff or fresher’s from March 2021 to January 2023.
- Worked as Chief Radiographer with PrakharMRI Center , Vidisha (MP) from March 2017 to Feb 2021 . Managed Department and junior staff , duty schedule , maintain records , arranging patient schedule, appointments, preparation for MRI or other procedures, as well working on MRI System and Tele Radiology for interpretation. I do make correction in MRI Reports before dispatched to patient. Having good National & International work experience from Africa and UAE including India also. I have good work experience with multi lingual, multi-cultural and multinational people as team work. I am pacs familiar and also following international protocols in radiology practice with having managerial skills.
CT/MRI UNIT INCHARGE Kings Care Hospital Ltd.Abuja Nigeria, 2012-2016. Worked on multi-modalities on senior level clinically as well as academically.
PROFESSIONAL & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- EMBA (Executive Master Program in Business Administration) In Health Care & Hospital Management From IIBM (Indian Institute of Business Management) Meerut (UP) 2015-16
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiography & Imaging Technology) from Barkatullah University Bhopal (MP) INDIA. 2008-2011
- Certificate in Radiography and Imaging Technology from Birla Institute of Medical Research, Gwalior, M.P from 1997-1998.
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Anurag Shrivastava
Professionals from different sectors near Abuja, Municipal Area Council
Jobs near Abuja, Municipal Area Council
Lekki Gardens Estates Limited Abuja, Nigeria Full time
Responsibilities: · Legal risk · Review and provide legal advice on tender documents. · Review ongoing cases and advise management accordingly. · Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where ...
Campus Technologies Ltd Abuja, Nigeria
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced MCSE Instructor to join our training institute. As an MCSE Instructor, you will play a pivotal role in equipping students with the essential skills ...
Discovering Talents Academy Abuja, Nigeria Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja · JOB SUMMARY · RequirementsCandidates should possess an HND, Bachelor's or Master's Degre ...