This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Taofeek is a highly passionate Software Engineer, a problem solver, a dynamic and persistent learner with a superb work ethic, looking to design and develop sophisticated applications, while providing clients with the best experience, using acquired skills, knowledge and experience in a practical and fast-paced environment.
University of Ilorin, Ilorin.
BSc. Physics – Second Class Upper Honors
Aug 2012 - Sept 2016
SIDMACH TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED Ikeja, Lagos State
Software Developer Feb 202l - present
- Undergo software development trainings and involved in capstone projects development using ASP.Net core, Entity Framework, SQL, React Js, Azure devOps, Azure appService etc.
- Create a SQL database in Azure and successfully queried the data in that database.
- Perform code reviews and participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries to achieve software development best practices.
- Collaborate with the front-end team on API consumption and implementation to the end-Users.
- Develop authentication and authorization mechanism using JWT authentication.
- Maintain API documentation with Swagger.
- Implement mail-service functionality with SMTP, Sendgrid, Mailchimp etc.
Key Technologies: C#, ASP.NET core, SQL, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, RESTFUL API
ENVIVO COMMUNICATIONS. Island, Lagos State
Software Developer May 2020 – Jan 2021
- Develop information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs.
- Conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Manage clients’ activities on iclass Learning Management System (iclass LMS) specifically Lagos state LMS (LASG LMS).
- Set up iclass LMS multi-tenants to add users, add courses, categorize contents, set questions, record scores and grade users.
STARTNG (HNG) Slack (Online)
Software Developer Mar 2020 – May/June 2020
- write code, execute challenging projects, and help build incredible projects with ASP.NET Core MVC web application.
Key Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, RESTFUL API
IKHWAN COLLEGE, AVIATION Mafoluku-oshodi, Lagos State
Teacher of Further Mathematics April 2018 – March 2020
- Actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for standardized testing.
- Worked collaboratively with other science teachers in area of project exhibition.
Key Strength: Mathematics and Physics