This professional is in active search of jobs
Innovative and experienced Agricultural Engineer with a proven track record of identifying issues and achieving solutions to increase agricultural productivity. Adept in communicating with land owners and businesses regarding appropriate land treatment, soil conditions, and water quality. Experienced in repairing and improving crop facilities, and committed to achieving the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
M.Eng - Farm Power and Machinery (2014)
B.Eng - Agricultural Engineering (2010)
Program/Data Analyst at Ondo State Civic Data Centre Akure
Jan, 2014 - Oct, 2018
- Collected and recorded data pertinent to project goals and ultimate socio-economic productivity.
- Performed initial analysis to assess the quality of the data collected
- Performed further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Performed final analysis to provide additional data screening
- Prepared reports based on analysis and presenting to management for effecting social service delivery to the residence of Ondo State
Agricultural/Service Engineer at State Information Technology Agency Akure
Nov, 2018 - Dec, 2020
- Collection of data of farmers domiciled within the state forest reserves
- Generation of state residency number and cards respectively to the registered farmers.
- Training of young farmers on some basic digital skills that would enhance modern agricultural practice
- Documented and communicated test results.
- Worked independently and also alongside engineers.
- Consulted land-owners and businesses about the needs of complex agricultural systems.
- Effectively utilized Engineering Strategies to address problems and improve efficiency and safety.
- Worked to ensure budgets were followed and client satisfaction was achieved.
Deputy Director, Engineering Services at Ondo State Ministry of Agriculture, Akure
Jan, 2020 - Jun, 2021
- Effectively tested a variety of mechanical and electrical systems on agricultural and construction equipment.
- Applied troubleshooting techniques where necessary.
- Coordinate engineering activities with other ministry’s department, divisions and sessions and with outside agencies.
- Select, trains, supervise and evaluate staff
- Monitor and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommend policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
- Serve as a technical authority for opportunities and issues related to the department and ministry at large.