About Shakirat Oluwatoyin Aribara:
Compassionate, empathetic and caring individual, with a strong understanding of providing personal care to people, seeking employment as a Healthcare Assistant. Able to take on any required task and adapt to changing conditions with a resourceful and hardworking mindset.
Oyinlola Hospital, Alapere, Lagos State, Nigeria
Healthcare Assistant (Volunteer) - June 2021 to present
- Giving non-clinical support to nurses and doctors during patient care
- Assisting patients with their inquiries and responding to all request promptly and effectively
- Assisting patients when getting out of bed, bathing, dressing and for all personal hygiene including toileting
- Monitoring patient’s condition by checking blood pressure, taking temperature and measuring weight.
- Assisting with administration of medications with instruction from nurses
- Reassuring patients and relatives during period of stress and uncertainties
- Serving meals to patients and assisting them with feeding
- Being personally commended by the matron on the care and compassion given to patients despite not having a heath background
- Received warm appreciation from different relatives on their family member’s care
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Exceptional ability in giving one-on-one care of people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- High sense of hygiene
- Record keeping
- Perfect understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Dedicated team player
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Accounting)
University of Ilorin, Nigeria. - 2005
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination
Federal Government College, Ilorin, Nigeria - 2001
Professionals from different sectors near Lagos, Lagos
Other users who are called Shakirat Oluwatoyin
Jobs near Lagos, Lagos
Mopheth Nigeria Limited Lagos, Nigeria Full time
JOB SUMMARY · Requirements / Qualifications Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) degree from a recognized institution. Additional advantage: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree. Registered and licensed to p ...
Eye Foundation Hospital Ikeja, Nigeria Full time
Job Role · This role will support and implement activities to generate and improve revenue growth, profitability and impact for the organization with a focus on Health Maintenance Organizations HMOs a ...
Nsibidi Fables Lagos, Nigeria
Responsibilities: · Develop and Execute Marketing Strategies · Create content and promotional materials · Sales and Lead Generation · Market Research and Analysis · Relationship Building · Requiremen ...