About OLUMIDE ADEKUNLE:
Hello, Olumide is a seasoned Logistics/ Supply Chain enthusiast with vast experience in Supply Chain Management, Demand planning, logistics, and warehousing management processes with a focus on delivering great products on time, with a keen focus on cost-effectiveness.
With his profound knowledge and expertise in inventory management, supply chain management, warehouse management, administrative operations, and data analytics abilities. I am an astute problem-solver capable of prioritizing and managing complex projects with proficiency.
Being an enthusiast with over 10 years in the bag has a proven track record of problem-solving, people, and behavior management, collaborative team efforts, and adding value.
I enjoy brainstorming and coordinating efforts to achieve a common goal. I am open-minded and focused on new developments in my field.
2018- August, EMTS (9mobile Nigeria).
Acting Role- Supply Chain Specialist, Northeast & Northwest.
* Facilitated and controlled the company’s distribution strategy to deliver a first-class supply network for the business, with over 90% fill rate while controlling the ordering, movement, distribution, and storage of all stock items, “Point of Sales” materials, and other related warehousing activities across the North 2 Region, including stock level monitoring, dispatches, and deliveries.
* Operated and updated system databases relating to warehousing transaction receipts/issues while working closely with the inventory management team for month-end, and end-of-quarter terminal and in-transit inventory reconciliation thus preventing stock loss and revenue leakage.
* Influenced prompt processing and management of Channel Partners’ sales orders.
* Expedited resolutions of Channel Partners’ queries relating to stocks and account balances.
* Mastered Partner’s account statement in the Region and ensure completeness and accuracy.
* Ensured proper and exact use of Partner incentives payout and trade credits.
* Monitored stock levels and ensured product availability in the assigned sales cluster.
* Met demand for our products by keeping inventory levels in consonance with distribution targets.
* Daily/monthly stock-taking and reconciliation reporting.
* Provided 24/7 Partner ordering, complaint resolution, and warehouse support across the region.
* Carried out reverse logistics of stocks, sales materials, and PoS materials across the region.
* Trained and mentored new Logistic Officers in Kano, Sokoto warehouses, and 3rd Party (KSB) warehouses.
* Provided warehouse support, order fulfillment, and stock delivery to Retail Experience centers, Franchise centers, and Enterprise segments.
* Solely responsible for the accurate stock and devices IMEIs upload to the entire North 2 Region Experience and Franchise centers via BES.
- * Ensured issues around defective stock, and loss of EPINs are promptly escalated to appropriate teams for resolution and compensation.
* Regularly ensured process documentation, policy formulation, and compliance are strictly adhered to.
* Provide input and perform other administrative duties as assigned by HOR, the Manager, and the Supply Chain team.
2014- February, ESMCS (9mobile Nigeria).
Logistic Officer – Northeast & Northwest.
* Handled the responsibility of physically and virtually receiving goods from the central warehouse, storing deliveries, and ensuring proper documentation of Etisalat products (Recharge card Vouchers, SIMs, and devices).
* Maintained accurate inventory reporting of stock items in the warehouse and order issuance to channel sales partners.
* Ensured issuance of stock to Partners adhered to the cost layering methods and depleted the items on ERP.
* Monitored stock levels and ensured product availability in all 3rd party (KSB) warehouses in the Region.
* Maintained optimum stock levels at minimum cost and ensured product availability in all 3rd party (KSB) warehouses in the Region.
* Ensured timely stock request fulfillment and delivery pickup according to schedule for Retail centers.
* Ensure proper accounting of damaged inventory.
* Reporting: Prepared/compiled agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the inventory management team, line Manager, and HOR.
* Carried out other job functions as assigned by the line manager.
Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
MSc. Banking and Finance. 2016
Adamawa State University, Mubi, Adamawa State
BSc. Economics. 2011
Professionals in the same Transportation / Logistics sector as OLUMIDE ADEKUNLE
Professionals from different sectors near Kano, Kano Municipal
Other users who are called OLUMIDE
Jobs near Kano, Kano Municipal
RedCloud Technology Kano, Nigeria Full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY · Our vision is to reinvent the way in which financial services and products are delivered. The company's goal is to pioneer the way in which more than 100 million businesses around ...
Ascentech Services Limited Kano, Nigeria Full time
Duties and Responsibilities · Assist the Agriculture Team Leader to develop and manage programs and activities that promote trade facilitation and trade improvement. · Assume program review and oversi ...
Solina Centre for International Development and Research SCIDaR Kano, Nigeria Full time
Role Summary · The State Program Lead will be responsible for leading and coordinating the project's effort aimed at optimizing the efficiency of primary healthcare systems and strengthening the manag ...