This professional is in active search of jobs
A business-driven individual with strong commitment for excellence. Exceptional sales person with passion in sales. Adapt at B2B sales and strong ability to negotiation with decision makers. Good relationship building, presentation skills and driven to succeed. Demonstrated ability to build new territories and expand opportunities within existing client base. And seeking for an opportunity to work with any reputable organization as a Marketing and sales management or business development advisor.
Higher National Diploma---------------------------------------------------------------------------------1999/2000
Masters Of Business Administration----------------------------------------------------------------------2005
Nigeria institute of management, chartered (Associate) (ANIM)----------------------------2006
National institute of marketing of Nigeria, chartered (Associate) (AMNIMN)---------2005
Momas Electricity Meter Manufacturing Company limited.
Chief commercial officer (2018-till date)
- Drive increase in Shareholder return by ensuring that Marketing Processes are aligned to achieve all elements on the business score card.
- Review corporate strategy and assess resource requirements for Marketing & Strategy division to operate effectively and meet set targets, as well as develop budget for Marketing & Strategy operations.
- Develop, Maintain pricing strategy on all commercial retail tariffs, as well as interconnect regimes within Business Plan parameters.
- Build a clear and coherent strategy for Customer and Competitor Knowledge to provide an enterprise level understanding of existing customer base to the business and leverage the intelligence to develop value adding initiatives to support goals and revenue objectives.
- Deliberate ecosystem management to achieve business objectives (value creation), brand value & corporate positioning
- Develop integrated strategic & tactical marketing plans to address current and future business activities. Monitor and measure results against business plan, and ensure budget optimization
- Design a strategic framework for the development of Brand theme communication plans and campaign and put in place the mechanism to track and report back on the image and reputation of MNL, to enable refinement of communication plans.
- Oversee marketing campaigns and champion related initiatives to exploit market opportunities that reflect alignment with company’s innovative brand leadership and philosophy.
- Identify, evaluate, and track the development needs and performance of staff within the division, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity
8. DOLAX Nigeria LIMITED.
- CHIEF REVENUE ASSURANCE OFFICER (2014-2017)
- Job Description
- Process customer payments and invoices in a timely manner.
- Assist in monthly account reconciliations and general ledger activities.
- Oversee billings, credit adjustments, and refunds on monthly basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams in resolving financial and revenue related issues.
- Perform revenue analysis, calculations and reporting on monthly basis.
- Develop new strategies to improve accuracy and timeliness of revenue management.
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities.
- Determine and review revenue numbers with management on monthly basis.
- Work with Tax Manager in tax calculation and filing activities.
- Develop internal finance controls based on industry best practices.
- Provide assistance to other Analysts and conduct job trainings when required.
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standard.
9. ELLANIK NIGERIA LIMITED
BUSNESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. (2013-2014)
- Responsible for motivating and advising representatives to improve their performance.
- Hiring and training of new sales representatives.
- Achieve objectives through effective planning
- Setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Develop strategic directions and plans revenue generations
- Manage field and sales operations.
- Develop annual and long term budget for revenue generations.
- Identify and develop a new market opportunities for the company.
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate lead inflow to reach target sales objectives
10. POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA
PREPAID METER CONFIGURATION OFFICER. (2010-2013)
- Capturing of all prepaid customers data into the system.
- Giving enquiry information to all prepaid customers as per their vending activities.
- Giving daily, monthly, and quarterly returns as per revenue collected to the management as requested.
- And any other job duties as assigned by the management.
11. SECRETARY TO OYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OYE EKITI, EKITI STATE. (POLITICAL) (2009-2010)
- Administrative head of the local government.
- Head of IGR COMMITTEE
- Part of payment signatory to the government Account.
- Conduct selection of a new traditional head of a community.
12. POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC, AKURE.–
REVENUE CASH OFFICER (2001-2008)
- Clearing of all cash collected from cashier’s receipt machine
- Banking and lodgment of all cash collected from cashiers
- Confirmation, verification, and endorsement of cash analysis of each cashier
- Preparation of teller and analysis returns to the treasury office
- Lodgment of cash collected by cashiers.
- Monitoring and maintenance of all cash receipting machines
13. NATIONAL ELECTRIC POWER AUTHORITY, ZONAL OFFICE ABUJA – MARKETING OFFICER – (NYSC) (2000-2001)
- Customer Meter Account Billing.
- Customer’s sales revenue drive.
- Customers meter reading and computation.
- Customers account opening and regularization.
14. DOLAX Nigeria LIMITED
Accounting Officer (1994-1997)
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
What kind of projects is OLUGBENGA AYO OMODARA looking for?
- Chief commercial officer
- CHIEF REVENUE ASSURANCE OFFICER
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER