This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Success-driven professional with relevant experience in driving business growth. Specialization in strategic sales and marketing, customer relationship management, and market development. Strategically maintains and builds healthy stakeholder relationship. Focused on delivering value for the business.
Bachelor of Technology in Industrial Physics, Federal University of Technology, Owerri 2009
Stella Olasebikan Trading Stores (Dealers in FrieslandCampina Wamco Products, Baby Foods)
SALES EXECUTIVE May 2012– Date
● Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
● Customer Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma.
● Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
● Monitoring setup of product for displays in stores at designated territories.
● Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives.
● Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
● Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
● Ensuring the achievement of target in the assigned territory at minimal cost.
● Creating sales plans and quotas which support organizational objectives.
● Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
● Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
● Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Supporting product improvements and new products by remaining current on industry trends,
market activities, and competitors.
Exceeded monthly sales quota by an average of 298%, and consistently ranked as top performer.
Maintained and built CRM records, reports, and opportunities and increased sales optimization and performance within my team.
Developed channel partners who increased company-wide sales leads and industry partnerships.
Abbika Trading Co. Ltd (A major distributor of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
SALES EXECUTIVE August 2011– April 2012
Identified trends and business development opportunities in assigned territory.
Maintained relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Closed b2b/b2c sales for targeted organizations and consumers.
Recommended new product lines concurrent with client business objectives.
Monitored budgeted targets including sales and expenditures.
Ensured products and promotions knowledge of sales personnel selling to consumers.
Consistently achieved 90 - 100% of assigned sales quota by making 50 - 60 outbound cold calls per day, and prospected leads regarded as profitable for the account.
Engaged new customers and strengthened existing relationships through account management.
Implemented existing sales and marketing strategies that increased monthly revenues in the territory.
Generated sales leads organically, as well as through customer referrals, Internet research, and cold calling for various accounts.
Umezurike Electronics and Home Appliances Services
Electronics Technician August 2002 – June 2011
Handled electronic installations, circuit board, breadboard, prototype building and testing.
Oversaw circuit board troubleshooting processes.
Ensured fault rectification of circuit board was cost effective and resolved faults on the PCBs on time.
Monitored and ensured systems and processes operates effectively and safely.
Read circuit diagrams and presented findings in written reports.
Effectively performed flow-soldering machine operations and hand Soldering.
Handled perfect reading of colour codes of resistors during rectification processes.
Supported fault finding and troubleshooting of shutdowns.