This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Result-oriented Project Manager with 2+ years of experience in project management including developing, implementing, and coordinating end-to-end projects to deadline. A fast and eager learner, I am detail-oriented and adapt to changing project requirements quickly to meet business goals. Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT 2020
British Computer Society – United Kingdom
Agricultural Extension & Communication Technology 2016
Federal University of Technology - Akure, Ondo State
PROJECT MANAGER 01/2019 – Current
Coronation Insurance Plc - Ikoyi, Lagos
- Managed the design, development, execution and maintained innovative solutions for the retail segment of the business.
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Entered and tracked issues to review at project team meetings and assign to team members for resolution.
- Present reports to stakeholders on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Aligned projects to achieve business outcomes through project scope management and change control.
- Customer Mobile Application iOS and Android
Managed the design, development, and implementation of the customer mobile application, an application that is designed for customer self-service and product(s) purchases using agile methodology.
- Customer Account Statement Automation
Oversaw the development of the customer account statement automation project from project requirements gathering to successful project delivery to reduce the turnaround time of manual generation of customer account statements by 85%.
- E-Bidding Portal
Managed the project implementation and delivery of an e-bidding portal that enables staff to bid for salvaged items.
- Retail Portal
Managed a cross-functional team that successfully developed and delivered a portal designed for retail customers to purchase retail insurance products, download account statement and report and track claims.
Managed the bancassurance integration with a top bank in Nigeria, thereby enabling the sales of insurance policies on the bank’s digital channels, USSD, mobile app and internet banking.