This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a self-motivated, goal-driven researcher and Monitoring and Evaluation Expert with a strong background in public health, professional/technical report writing. I have vast experience using statistical and data analysis tools like R, Epi-Info, SPSS, STATA, and Excel for data exploration, visualization, and analysis for ten years. I am the current Team Lead of an online research consulting firm (Fescosof Data Solutions). I carry out daily research activities, monitoring and evaluation, manuscript drafting, grant writing, and coordinating researchers locally and internationally. I have successfully collaborated with researchers to publish over 40 scientific manuscripts, of which I drafted and processed more than 95% for publication. Many of our abstracts have also been presented in international conferences in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Nigeria, and Kenya. I seek monitoring and evaluation, research support, Data Analysis, and technical writing roles with organizations to render my accrued skills to further the organization's growth through research and development. As a researcher, I am flexible and ready to travel anywhere to carry out research tasks. I also have an excellent team spirit as I work with several researchers, both remotely and physically.
PhD. (Public Health)
- Technical Team Lead January 2019 - Present
Fescosof Data Solutions, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Actively provide supports professional to organizations and researchers in choosing the proper research, monitoring and evaluation, analyzing data and writing technical reports
- Advise and mentor researchers/post-graduate students on choosing research topics, methodologies, literature search, statistics results interpretation, and writing complete research reports daily.
- Draft and proofread proposals, theses, manuscripts, technical reports, and review journal articles daily
- Professionally organize, store and analyze data using statistical software.
- Supervise reports and research grant writing for effective dissemination of research outcomes daily
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Oversees and manages staff members on monitoring and evaluation.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Consultant August 2020–February 2021
Management Sciences for Health-Africa Health Project- President's Malaria Initiative for States PMI-S Task Order 3 Baseline Analysis
- Monitored and analyzed information and data systems and evaluated their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies and upgrades).
- Actively involved in technical reports and grant writing
- Created and enforced policies for effective data management
- Established rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management and external stakeholders.
- Supported others in the daily use of data systems and ensured adherence to legal and company standards
- Assisted with reports and data extraction when needed
- Assisted in drafting manuscript for publication and fully involved in the publication processes
- Data Manager February, 2013 – December 2019
Healthy Life Foundation, Nigeria/Novartis and University of Chicago (USA) – LASUTH branch
- Developed and maintained documentation and data management guidelines.
- Adequately coordinated data from Lagos and Ibadan using RedCap to align with the Standard Operating Procedures and Protocol (SOP).
- Successfully developed and implemented strategies for data cleaning, design, and programming of clinical databases.
- Generated data retrievals and summaries to be sent to study collaborators.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and validated study data to ensure consistency, integrity, and accuracy.
- Review and approve data review ground rules and database design
- Assist in standardizing data management procedures such as documentation for departmental operating procedures.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer January 2015 – March 2016 Establishment of Lagos State Injury Database and Atlas; A Multi-centred Research Supervised by Innovate Lagos and Department of Surgery, Lagos State University College of Medicine.
- Successfully designed a research database and coordinated data from 15 healthcare facilities in Lagos State
- Assisted in developing and implementing strategies for data cleaning and in the design and programming of clinical databases.
- Queried data inconsistencies and revised case report forms to comply with standard operating procedures, client guidelines, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Generated data retrievals and summaries to be sent to study collaborators
- Actively involved in weekly and monthly technical report writing
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer July 2011 – December 2015
Academy of Traumatology and Medical Sciences/Department of Surgery, Lagos State University College of Medicine
- Successfully tracked daily trauma cases in the surgical emergency department of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital from 2011 - 2015
- Actively involved in the research and report writing that led to the ban of Motorcycles on Major highways in Lagos state, 2012
- Conducted the study and analyzed data for publication on "Child pedestrian injury and fatality in a developing country" 2014
What kind of projects is Felix Sanni looking for?