This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I'm Akaeze Chukwugozie Emmanuel. Result oriented Mechanical engineering graduate with one year experience in engineering project management, five months experience in maintenance engineering. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work, and creativity. Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. I have skills in project management, stakeholder management, project planning and scheduling, engineering design and analysis, preventive and corrective maintenance engineering, Microsoft office, effective communication and leadership skill. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in organizaton. I have second class honors(upper division) in Mechanical engineering from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I am a certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB), registered member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG), registered graduate member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (GMNSE). I have B.Eng in mechanical engineering with grade 2:1, from University of Nigeria Nsukka, I have training certification in engineering project management from Rice University USA. Certified Level1 International Well control Forum (IWCF) .
I am a certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB), registered member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG), registered graduate member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (GMNSE), self- motivated and progress driven mechanical engineer with extensive knowledge in engineering project management, health, safety and environment management and maintenance engineering. I have one year experience in engineering project management from a construction company, and five months maintenance engineering experience from an FMCG company.I have executed three projects from the initial phase to closeout phase. I have a track record of ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope and to budget. I have the following skill sets
*Leadership skill needed to manage projects from initiating phase to closeout phase.
*Communication skill needed to work effectively with in-house departments and client stakeholders.
*Dedicated to providing the highest standards of customer service.
*Enthusiastic, highly motivated, trustworthy and reliable individual.
*Welcomes opportunities for self-improvement and to learn and develop new skills.
*Project Management, project planning and scheduling and Microsoft office suite (Power point, Excel and Word).*Preventive and Corrective maintenance engineering, engineering design and analysis and data analytics.
Projects I have Executed:
- Delivered project titled "Design and Fabrication of Automated Baby swinging bed", the aim of this project is to make crying babies to stop crying and soothe them to sleep comfortably and also, save their parents or baby minders the stress of carrying babies until the baby sleep.
2. Drive project team that designed "Automated Temperature Measuring Device using Ardiuno and Thermocouple K". This device was used to compare the temperature of water at boiling point and the temperature of water at steam point mixed with Sodium Chloride solution.
3. Supervised construction of a 2 story building with six bedrooms en suite at Banana Island Ikoyi, from mechanical, electrical and plumbing installation stage to closing phase of the project.
4. Executed the Remodeling and Renovation of Montaigne Spa building project, worth of 22million naira, at Isaac John Street Ikeja GRA, Lagos.
• Installation of Montaigne place Spa equipment,
•Installation of HVAC systems in the building at Isaac John St. Ikeja GRA Lagos.